Friday, April 1, 2022

Editing!!

 So we started the whole editing process and it was surprisingly not as hard as we had previously anticipated. We both took film classes in middle school and used Adobe Premier so we are familiar with it. My partner was the prominent editor and I was more involved in the whole filming process, but we made it all work. We discovered that in Adobe Premier there is a share feature which lets you share projects with other people, but for some reason this feature was not working for us even though we were both on the same project. However, we still managed to figure out the best way to edit collaboratively. 

My partner and I decided on using no dialogue and dramatic copyright free music for the film. The music adds a much more dramatic flare to it and kind of builds up to the final part of the opening, which is the beginning of the actual movie. As I mentioned in previous blogs, we decided that we wanted our film opening to be dramatic and not have a clear ending. I am proud to say that we are successfully achieving this through our editing. We also decided on using big white letters for our credits because we wanted the credits to stand out. 

While my partner was editing, she accidently deleted our whole project which was a big scare to us, but she managed to get everything to how it originally was. I will begin my CCR and start writing out my script because I want to do my CCR like 73 Questions With Vogue, but obviously change the name. I was thinking maybe "4 Questions With Federica" but I'm still unsure. Me and my partner will be filming each other's CCR's and hopefully will have them edited by the end of this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

 And with you My CCR!  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SL8pue4w2sqkm9wEBJtlyAm0_7d8CtI3/view?usp=sharing Thank you for following my journey...