Sunday, March 27, 2022

Still filming...

We are so close to the end of filming!! Finally we can start focusing on the editing!! 

Before that, let me explain the only thing we have left for filming. THE SPIRALING SCENE! I do not understand why we are having such a challenge with this specific part of our project. We do not want to give it up because it will really elevate our whole project but we cannot seem to find a solution. We could not even try the fan idea because my partner's fan is broken, we tried one person walking around our actress but that did not work, and lastly the rolling chair just made the whole scene shaky and that is not what we want. I had the idea of maybe attacking a string to the ceiling and guiding the phone around our actress, we have no tried it yet but when we do I will give an update. 

We finished all the scenes of Serna's mother, and the ones of her making her room a mess, and the ones of Serena leaving through the window. The best part is that we actually had a fun time filming since we are all friends. I cannot imagine doing this by myself, it would not have been the same experience I have had with my partner. 

Now I'm going some editing ideas we have: 

1. Giving a darker tint to the whole introduction to fit that darkness we want to give. 
2. Making it brighter when her mom appears on screen and lowering that brightness when Serena comes into the scene.
3. Making our credits play when Serena is messing up her room
4. Having the screen fade to black at the end of immediately to complete darkness and then end the whole introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

 And with you My CCR!  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SL8pue4w2sqkm9wEBJtlyAm0_7d8CtI3/view?usp=sharing Thank you for following my journey...