Friday, February 11, 2022

Media Studies Project

 Time really does fly, seems like yesterday I was told about the different aspects of the project and today I am really starting it. It is quite overwhelming for me personally, so many different things to do and in a specific timeline too. Time management has never been exactly my best quality. 

There are so many different aspects of the project that need to be discussed and chosen. First staring with the genre, action, romance, comedy, mystery, which one do I choose? That is an answer that I will find as I begin my research and discover what truly interests me. Once I find my genre, I will focus on the concept of my introduction and what my movie is actually going to be about. There are so many creative directions I could take that it's hard to decide on just one. My teacher gave us a piece of advice, "Write what you know" and it really stuck with me because it made the project make sense.

Lastly, the character development and setting of the opening. This will be my last step because in order to develop my characters I need my concrete concept. Once I have all these things done, including my research, I will begin the actual production process with my partner. 

This is only the start to what seems like a long, difficult journey, but I know it will all work out in the end. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

 And with you My CCR!  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SL8pue4w2sqkm9wEBJtlyAm0_7d8CtI3/view?usp=sharing Thank you for following my journey...