Sunday, April 3, 2022

The last stretch...

 WOW, what a journey this was. I had never gotten the chance to work on a long term project like this so being able to experience what that feels like was helpful for my future, but also extremely challenging since it was all new to me. I would say my all time biggest obstacle is procrastination. Since I have never done a long term project like this it always felt like I was never going to run out of time because the actual due date was so far away. However, we still managed to put our obstacles aside and create something that we are proud of. 

We have officially concluded with the editing of our film opening. What a relief, now we just have to finish editing our CCR's and we are officially done. While this project may have brought some challenges and countless amounts of stress, it was also a very fun experience since I had my partner to do it with. We are both in agreeance that we put our best into this project and are very proud with what we have managed to create. This project also helped me understand that I am more creative than I originally thought I was. I never considered myself a creative person, but this project helped me see that everyone can be creative. 

Now about my CCR, I have started editing it already and am almost done with it. I just want to tweak a few things that are bothering me about it and then I will be ready. My CCR was challenging because while I did have a script sometimes the answers I gave did not feel like they truly represented the experience so I would reshoot that specific part. Anyways, WERE ALMOST THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

 And with you My CCR!  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SL8pue4w2sqkm9wEBJtlyAm0_7d8CtI3/view?usp=sharing Thank you for following my journey...